IT Central Procurement
The first phase of IT Central Procurement involves the supply and delivery of common IT equipments by a panel of suppliers to the Government either through outright purchase or leasing.
For procurement of IT equipments through leasing:
- The IT equipments are mainstream desktop PC, high-end desktop PC, tablet PC, mobility notebook and performance notebook.
- The contract period (where ministries and departments may place orders) is for three (3) years starting from 17 August 2010 until 16 August 2014.
- The lease period is for three (3) years starting from the date of acceptance of the IT equipment.
For procurement of IT equipments through outright purchase:
- The IT equipments are A4 scanner, A4 monochrome laser printer (standalone), A4 monochrome laser printer (networked), A3 monochrome laser printer (networked) and A3 colour laser printer (networked).
- The contract period (where ministries and departments may place orders) is for two (2) years starting from 17 August 2010 until 16 August 2012.
- The warranty period is for one (1) years starting from the date of acceptance of the IT equipment.
Each ministry and department will be responsible for the planning and procurement of their own IT equipments requirements through their respective IS/IT Plans using their own budget, which may be the annual departmental budget or from the National Development Fund for e-government projects.
- To manage the efficiency and improve the process of procuring IT equipments by ministries and departments.
- To standardise the procurement of IT equipments.
- To obtain lower prices for IT equipments through volume.
- To reduce the tendering and quotation works.
- To standardise the usage of government IT equipments and systems.
- To help monitor and track the IT equipments within the Government.
- To allow ministries and departments to produce IT equipmrnts to procure IT equipments at fixed prices throughout the master contract period.
For any enquries:
Telephone : 2424955
Fax : 2424940
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Section, Corporate Division
E-Government National Centre,
Prime Minister's Office,
Simpang 69-18, Jalan E-Kerajaan,
Gadong BE 1110