National Information Hub (NIH)
The National Information Hub is a single repository database that utilises the National Centralised Database infrastructure for storing common data such as addresses, identity card numbers, names, etc. Data shared with other agencies via National Information Hub are subjected to the requirements and agreements between the relevant agencies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Single repository database for common use via central staging database
- Data Integration Platform
- Data integration and sharing advisor and expert
- Reduce Data duplication/human error via auto-populate feature
- Support Backend System
WHO CAN APPLY?
- All Government Ministries and Departments and may extend to statutory board agencies.
For any enquries:
Telephone : 2424955
Email : email@example.com